Friday, December 4, 2009

Early School Memories

I loved going to elementary, it was the best part of my days, weeks, months and years. School then was simple, everyone was your best friend, grades were all A's and recess was the most important thing to look forward to. I remember wanting to be like the older kids, the ones who paired up with us to read us books, or tell us story's. "They are role models" we thought, "I want to be just like them." My teachers forever have a spot in my memories, I still remember Mrs.Brown and Mrs. Phillips my all time favorite teachers. They were always there when I needed them. In school I was a "Scout" I loved to voice my opinion and never went unheard. I was teased on how I always had to say something, but I didn't care, I wanted my voice heard. I was always in the school plays, and loved to sing and dance. My favourite memory from my early days was when, at play practice all the students hid under the stage, so when the teacher came in no one was there. She even paged all actors to the drama room, so when she came back we all came out and were waiting for her. She was very surprised, we all just laughed. I wish I could relive these days, they were the best.