Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Master Piece

Sky high, wings wide

Mother taught me how to fly

Jumping out of the nest to be just like the rest

Got to spread my wings and fly

To get to a new place so I can lye

On my own in this world

New challenges I will find

Digging in the dirt for worms

But sometimes digging doesn’t always work

Up in the trees is where I sit

Listening to my surroundings

Learning a new tune to chirp

I know what I have to do

Considering this is all new

It will take some time to get use too

I chose this piece for my master piece because I think it shows one of my best poems I have written. I am proud of what I wrote and how it turned out. I do believe this is my best work from this portfolio for the reasons its poety. Poety is a free hand writing and you can express any emotion you want too, with no guidelines. This one there was a guideline but I thought it worked well.